Vadnais Heights is our next-door-neighbor and we love the healthy lifestyle this community offers.
Vadnais Heights – A neighboring community with natural living.
The City of Vadnais Heights is a vibrant community with strong neighborhoods, thriving businesses, beautiful woods, lakes, wetlands, and trails.
Here are 3 healthy things to do in Vadnais Heights
1.Visit the Vadnais Heights Farmer’s Market for some healthy and fresh fruits and vegetables. Fresh fruits and vegetables are important for healthy teeth and gums! And did you know that eating fresh strawberries is a great way to naturally whiten your teeth?
2. Have your kids join the Little Critters and Eager Beavers programs. Keeping your kids active and involved is important for the health of their minds and bodies. As part of the city’s Summer Teen Volunteer Program, it will also help get your teenagers away from their electronic gadgets and busy helping others. That’s a definite win-win!
3. Sign up for a Pickleball clinic. This combination of tennis, badminton and ping pong is a fun way for people of all ages to be active and make new friends. You can sign up here.
Driving from Vadnais Heights to our office?
We have many patients who come to North Oaks from Vadnais Heights for treatment.
Vadnais Heights is only about 4 miles away from North Oaks or an 8-minute drive. It’s easy to get to here from Vadnais Heights:
- Take Clover Ave. heading north
- Turn left onto Country Rd F E
- Turn right onto Hodgson Rd
- Turn right onto Village Center Dr
- Our office will on the left.
Once you’ve arrived at our office we know you’ll be glad you made the trip. At the Gorman Center for Fine Dentistry, we offer services that provide beautiful and healthy smiles for each member of the family, such as: