Minimally Invasive, Beautiful Results
Look and feel younger with Botox® by AACD Accredited Dentist, Dr. Steve Gorman.
Botox® is the most popular, conservative cosmetic procedure in North America. Although commonly associated with plastic surgeons and dermatologists, Botox® treatment by dentists is well established.
Dr. Steve Gorman is a member of the American Academy of Facial Esthetics… This text opens a new tab to the official website… and an administrator of Botox® treatments. He’s developed a reputation as a very gentle provider of facial esthetic services.
How does Botox® work?
Botox® injections partially block the contraction of muscles. When this happens, the muscles smooth out and wrinkles soften, giving you a more youthful appearance.
The areas commonly used for smoothing of facial wrinkles are the forehead, between the eyes, and around the eyes’ corners.
Botox® is safe, quick, effective, and you can easily add it to your dental visit.
Top Reasons Why You Should Consider Botox®
- Botox® Cosmetic is safe and FDA-approved
- It’s the #1 selling treatment of its kind
- The procedure takes only 10-15 minutes
- Treatment is adjustable to ensure a natural-looking result
- It’s minimally invasive and painless
- You’ll start seeing results within days
- It can be used to relieve facial pain and tension
- It can reduce symptoms of TMJ disorder
- Look and feel younger by smoothing out wrinkles
- Boost your self-esteem and confidence
"It seemed only natural to entrust the doctor that completed my esthetic full mouth rehabilitation with my facial esthetics!"
Should Dr. Gorman Apply My Botox® Treatment?
‘‘I have been receiving regular Botox® treatments for about 12 years and have received treatment by many different clinicians. I can objectively recommend Dr. Gorman among the best. I appreciate Dr. Gorman’s attention to detail and commitment to providing natural results. I have had great results, not to mention how convenient it has been for me coordinating only one appointment for a regular cleaning and Botox® treatment!’’
– Jess –
- How can I avoid that frozen look? When not performed correctly, Botox® can give you a frozen, unnatural look. It can also give you uneven facial symmetry, such as cockeyed eyebrows or droopy eyelids.
To avoid this, we recommend seeking treatment from an experienced Botox® administrator, like Dr. Gorman.
In fact, Dr. Gorman has more training in facial esthetics than most doctors due to his background in cosmetic dentistry. This gives him a deeper understanding of your facial structure and how it might react to Botox®.
- Does Botox® hurt? The needles used for Botox® are tiny and generally described as feeling like a little pinch. A topical anesthetic can be administered to numb the injection site beforehand, so you don’t feel it.
One perk of having Dr. Gorman administer your Botox® is he’s very experienced with injections, often providing them daily. He knows exactly how and where to distribute your injections for maximum comfort and effectiveness.
- How long does it take for Botox® to work? You may begin to see results in 24-48 hours. However, you’ll see maximum results in 10-14 days.
- How long does Botox® last? Botox® results will last between three to six months on average. To maintain your result, you’ll need additional treatments.
As you continue to use Botox® regularly, you may notice your results last longer, possibly up to eight months.
- How else can I look younger?
In addition to Botox®, Dr. Gorman also offers cosmetic and restorative dentistry. Improving your smile can have an immediate transformative impact on your overall appearance.
Popular dental treatments that can make you look younger include:
- Porcelain Veneers
- Prepless Veneers
- Smile Design
- Instant Orthodontics
- Dental Bonding
- Gum Contouring
- Teeth Whitening
Our office is located in North Oaks, MN and serves communities all over the state, including:
- St. Paul
- Vadnais Heights
- New Brighton
- Little Canada
- White Bear Lake
- Lino Lakes
- Twin Cities
- Arden Hills