What Is Dental Bonding?
This cosmetic dentistry treatment is painless and conservative, requiring minimal to zero modification of your teeth. Dental bonding in North Oaks, MN can most often be completed in only one visit.
What can dental bonding fix? Here are common smile flaws it can hide:
- Discolored or stained teeth
- Odd tooth shape or position
- Crooked or rotated teeth
- Gaps or spaces
- Chips and cracks
- Wear, fractures, or decay
The Benefits of Dental Bonding
- Blends in seamlessly with surrounding teeth
- Instantly boosts your confidence
- Closes gaps without orthodontics
- Typically requires only one appointment
- Preserves tooth structure with minimal to no preparation
- Less expensive than other cosmetic dental procedures
"My experience with Dr. Gorman was exceptional. As a model, I need a naturally beautiful smile. I couldn’t be happier."
Why Choose Us for Dental Bonding in North Oaks, MN?
Our award-winning dentist in Minnesota, Dr. Steve Gorman, has been practicing the art and science of cosmetic dentistry for more than 30 years. His keen eye for detail and years of experience have granted him accreditation with the Opens new tab to AACD website American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
Under Dr. Gorman’s care, you can expect to receive the best cosmetic dentistry has to offer, including quick and affordable dental bonding.
Have Questions About Dental Bonding?
- Am I a candidate for dental bonding?If you are looking for an easy and affordable way to improve your smile, then you are likely a candidate for dental bonding.
By bonding composite resin to your teeth, we can mask smile flaws like:
- Irregularly shaped and sized teeth
Tooth bonding is often used on children and teenagers because their mouths are still developing, and other treatments may not be suitable until they are done growing.
To ensure dental bonding is in your best interest, request a complimentary consultation with Dr. Gorman.
- How long does it last?On average, dental bonding will last between five and 10 years. It will likely need to be replaced at some point because it is susceptible to staining, and it is not as strong as your natural teeth or other restorative options, like veneers and crowns.
Rest assured, our dental office uses only the highest quality of materials to help you maximize longevity.
Here are tips to keep your dental bonding beautiful and damage-free:
- Brush twice a day
- Floss daily
- Visit your dentist twice a year for checkups and cleanings
- Avoid stain-causing foods and drinks, like coffee and wine
- Do not smoke
- Don’t chew or bite on hard material like ice, fingernails, or pens
- How else can I improve my smile?
Here are our most popular ways to improve your smile:
- Porcelain Veneers
- Prepless Veneers
- Teeth Whitening
- Instant Orthodontics
- Dental Bonding
- Gum Contouring
- Metal-Free Restorations
- Dental Implants
- All Ceramic Crowns
Dr. Gorman is proud to offer preventive, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry in one place. Our office is conveniently located in North Oaks, MN, and proudly serves surrounding communities, including St. Paul, Minneapolis, Vadnais Heights, New Brighton, Shoreview, Little Canada, White Bear Lake, Lino Lakes, Dellwood, Roseville, Twin Cities, Edina, Minnetonka, Eagan, Woodbury, Hudson, Arden Hills, and Wisconsin.