New Patient Resources for Minneapolis Family Dentistry
We want each patient to feel comfortable in their new dental home. Our friendly team members are here to help you each step of the way from the moment you walk through our doors. You’re not just a patient; you’re family!
One way our Minneapolis family dentistry office makes your visit more convenient is by offering easy access to our new patient forms online, taking the hassle out of your first visit with our team and dentist. Simply click on a link below to fill out your paperwork at home – saving you time! If you prefer to complete this information in our office at the time of your visit, we will be happy to assist you.
Use our patient login link to:
With This link opens in Lending Club Patient Solutions website in a new tabLending Club Patient Solutions, you can enjoy a selection of flexible plans with low fixed rates and monthly payments – no upfront payment and no prepayment penalty. It’s easy to calculate your potential monthly payments. Simply complete a short application, which displays exact fixed rates and monthly payments available for extended plans, all without impacting your credit.
You Have Questions, We Have Answers!
- Do you handle dental insurance? Yes, we do. If you have a dental benefit plan, we will be happy to file your claim for you to receive reimbursement quickly. Most of our clients have a dental benefit plan, and their reimbursements are sent directly to them by the insurance company.
- Can I use my credit card to pay for my visit? Yes. In addition to check or cash, we accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
- Do you have payment plans to help me with my financing? We do! We have teamed with lending institutions to make it easy for you to make payments over time with very favorable terms. Julie will help you find the best plan from the excellent choices available to finance your dental needs and wants.
- Can any dentist do cosmetic dentistry? While any dentist can offer cosmetic dentistry, only nine dentists in Minnesota are accredited by the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (This link opens in AACD website on a new tabAACD). Dr. Gorman’s Accreditation is a testimony to years of experience in complex dentistry, requiring a keen and exacting eye. The AACD, a worldwide organization, promotes and awards the most respected accreditation credential in comprehensive cosmetic dentistry. No other certifying board holds standards as stringent as the AACD.
- Can you make my teeth look better but still natural? Absolutely. You and Dr. Gorman define much of what makes your smile look most natural and attractive before any dentistry is started. The dentistry itself is just the final step!
Dr. Gorman has taken smile design to the next level by what we at The Gorman Center for Fine Dentistry call “Transformative Dentistry” We firmly believe that there is no one-smile-fits-all. What makes your smile look healthy and attractive is unique to you and should be in harmony with your facial features and personality. Most patients looking for a change have an idea of how they would like their teeth to look. Dr. Gorman combines careful listening with his keen eye and experience to design a transformative plan – simple or complex – to bring that idea to life.
The key is how Dr. Gorman uses Transformative Dentistry and its concepts and standards of excellence, attention, perspective, awareness, precision, balance, and function to imagine and plan the most natural result possible.
- Do you offer "teeth in a day" like I've heard about? You may have seen advertisements for same-day full mouth rehabilitation. While extensive dentistry can be accomplished in one day, it is only through careful planning and consulting that you will get the best result for your situation. Dr. Gorman delivers quality full mouth solutions, often with most of the dentistry on one day after a thorough examination and planning ahead. Full mouth solutions require skill and experience, and it is an area of dentistry that Dr. Gorman is best known for.
- Does The Gorman Center see families and children? Yes, we have patients of all ages, and we especially enjoy helping young children look forward to their dental visits. Some dentists focus on family dentistry and dabble in cosmetics, while Dr. Gorman’s extensive knowledge and experience in comprehensive cosmetic dentistry benefit all his clients, from those looking for complex resolutions to healthy family with children.