Botox® in Minneapolis
Reverse signs of aging with this non-surgical cosmetic treatment.
Minimally Invasive, Beautiful Results
Look and feel younger with Botox® by AACD Accredited Dentist, Dr. Steve Gorman.
Botox® is the most popular, conservative cosmetic procedure in North America. Although commonly associated with plastic surgeons and dermatologists, Botox® treatment by dentists is well established.
Dr. Steve Gorman is a member of the American Academy of Facial Esthetics… This text opens a new tab to the official website… and an administrator of Botox® treatments. He’s developed a reputation as a very gentle provider of facial esthetic services.
How does Botox® work?
Botox® injections partially block the contraction of muscles. When this happens, the muscles smooth out and wrinkles soften, giving you a more youthful appearance.
The areas commonly used for smoothing facial wrinkles are the forehead, between the eyes, and around the eyes’ corners.
Botox® is safe, quick, effective, and you can easily add it to your dental visit.
Top Reasons Why You Should Consider Botox®
Should Dr. Gorman Apply My Botox® Treatment?
- How can I avoid that frozen look? When not performed correctly, Botox® can give you a frozen, unnatural look. It can also give you uneven facial symmetry, such as cockeyed eyebrows or droopy eyelids.
To avoid this, we recommend seeking treatment from an experienced Botox® administrator, like Dr. Gorman.
In fact, Dr. Gorman has more training in facial esthetics than most doctors due to his background in cosmetic dentistry. This gives him a deeper understanding of your facial structure and how it might react to Botox®.
- Does Botox® hurt? The needles used for Botox® are tiny and generally described as feeling like a little pinch. A topical anesthetic can be administered to numb the injection site beforehand, so you don’t feel it.
One perk of having Dr. Gorman administer your Botox® is he’s very experienced with injections, often providing them daily. He knows exactly how and where to distribute your injections for maximum comfort and effectiveness.
- How long does it take for Botox® to work? You may begin to see results in 24-48 hours. However, you’ll see maximum results in 10-14 days.
- How long does Botox® last? Botox® results will last between three to six months on average. To maintain your result, you’ll need additional treatments.
As you continue to use Botox® regularly, you may notice your results last longer, possibly up to eight months.
- How else can I look younger?
In addition to Botox®, Minneapolis dentist Dr. Gorman also offers cosmetic and restorative dentistry. Improving your smile can have an immediate transformative impact on your overall appearance.
Popular dental treatments that can make you look younger include:
- Porcelain Veneers
- Prepless Veneers
- Smile Design
- Instant Orthodontics
- Dental Bonding
- Gum Contouring
- Teeth Whitening
Our office is located in North Oaks, MN and serves communities all over the state, including:
White Bear Lake