What Dr. Gorman, Your Dentist in Minneapolis, Loves About This City!
As one of the Twin Cities, Minneapolis offers professionals and families a quiet, low-stress life, blending big city living with serene parks, green spaces, and an abundance of urban lakes and trails for sports and recreation.
Those who are lucky enough to call Minneapolis home enjoy year-round activities. From six professional sports teams to extensive walking paths and the thriving art and theater scene, there is something for everyone.
All of us here at The Gorman Center treasure the friendly culture of Minneapolis and want to share what we love about this spectacular community.
- To protect us from the bitterly cold but sunny winter days, Minneapolis is home to the longest continuous pedestrian walkway in the world. The Minneapolis Skyway spans 80 city blocks and links many downtown office buildings.
- Our city has a long and rich musical heritage. A native of Minneapolis, the infamous Prince, developed his unique musical blend known as “Minneapolis Sound” right here in his favorite city. Bob Dylan attended the University of Minnesota and was involved in the folk music scene in Minneapolis in his early years.
- A must-see in the art scene is the 11-acre Minneapolis Sculpture Garden, showcasing over 40 modern, large-scale sculptures by well-known artists.
- Active families and especially cyclists love the Grand Rounds National Scenic Byway, which is one of America’s longest continuous systems of public urban parkways.
- The Mississippi River runs through the heart of our city, where you will find St. Anthony Falls and the remains of the first bridge built over the Mississippi in 1855. It is an awesome gathering spot for our annual fireworks show.
"I used to hide my smile that was stained and discolored, but not anymore."
Why is Dr. Gorman widely sought out as the expert in comprehensive dentistry in Minneapolis?
Dr. Gorman’s ability to calm and understand the anxious or embarrassed patient makes him the choice for those who have avoided dental visits.
He is also sought out by those who desire a very natural looking result. Patients trust his experience and knowledge. This natural looking outcome is what we, at The Gorman Center, call “Transformative Dentistry.” Simple or complex, it can unlock smiles that have been hidden for years.
Dr. Gorman and his patients are very fortunate to have Master Ceramist Edgar Jimenez, AACD, in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area on their smile team.
Dr. Gorman and Edgar share a unique relationship that combines Dr. Gorman’s artistic skills and Edgar’s exacting standards within the laboratory setting. This synergistic approach and teamwork provide an outcome for our patients that is challenging to find anywhere else.
To ensure an extraordinary result, each tooth is custom-designed and hand-made. Mr. Jimenez sculpts each tooth like it was formed in nature, hand-painting the porcelain and color shades in layers, mimicking every detail. Edgar’s dental lab is located in the North Loop area of Minneapolis. He and Dr. Gorman work closely together on a day-to-day basis and often collaborate here in our North Oaks dental office.
Contact us today for your complimentary consultation or second opinion. We welcome patients of all ages. Dr. Steve Gorman has been an Mpls.St.Paul Magazine Top Dentist in every poll and has been inducted into the Top Dentist Hall of Fame. He has been voted Best Dentist in Minnesota Monthly Magazine’s professional poll every year since its inception.