Our Safety Protocols
See how we're protecting your oral and overall health.
Your Health and Safety Are Our Top Priorities
We want you to feel confident in knowing we’re committed to maintaining a safe environment. We are implementing extra safety measures above the standard recommendation to ensure this.
Our office has always followed universal precautions and will continue to monitor the guidelines set forth by the CDC, ADA, and MN Board of Dentistry. Their guidelines are instrumental in keeping you and our staff safe as well as preventing the spread of any infection.
Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with what’s changing, and if you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to call us: 651-483-5134.
Here’s What You Can Expect
- Please wear a mask or face covering when you arrive at our office, and do not remove it until you are seated in the dental chair.
- You will be asked to wash your hands or use hand sanitizer upon arrival, as well as rinse your mouth.
- Patient forms are available online to limit contact.
- We are altering our schedule to reduce the number of patients in the office at once. This will help us social distance and maintain infection control.
- Please keep this in mind when scheduling or rescheduling.
- Our hours of operation remain the same.
- All staff is screened and has their temperature taken daily.
- Clinical staff wears personal protective equipment (PPE).
- After every patient, we thoroughly disinfect the exam room, door handles, surfaces, etc.
- We’ve added more frequent disinfecting cycles.
- We have upgraded our air filtration with HEPA-grade air purifiers in all our rooms.
- All staff is trained and continually updated on office protocols.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys, coffee, and so forth.
- We have rearranged our lobby to keep at least six feet apart.
We’re Here for You
Our office is committed to helping you, our staff, and our community stay safe and healthy. As new guidelines develop, we’ll continue to evolve our office protocols.
Dr. Gorman is now offering virtual consultations… This text opens a new tab to the virtual consultation website… in three easy steps so that you can get his professional recommendations from the comforts of your home!
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. We want you to feel informed and confident in your healthcare decisions.
- Call us: 651-483-5134
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org