Teeth Whitening in Minneapolis
It's the quickest and most cost-effective way to improve your smile.
Is Professional Teeth Whitening Worth It?
The powerful impact of professional teeth whitening is life-changing. Your smile will look more attractive, youthful, and vibrant.
Dr. Steve Gorman offers both professionally-made whitening trays for at-home use and an in-office whitening system.
Both options will remove years of stubborn stains and discoloration from your teeth to significantly transform your smile.
10 Benefits of a Whiter Smile:
See Before and After Teeth Whitening Results
FAQs about Professional Teeth Whitening in Minneapolis
- Is teeth whitening bad for your teeth? No, professional teeth whitening is safe and doesn’t damage your teeth.
Tooth sensitivity and gum irritation are two common side effects, but those are temporary and should subside within 48 hours.
- Does teeth whitening hurt? A common side effect of whitening your teeth is tooth sensitivity to hot and cold temperatures.
This happens more often with over-the-counter products (whitening strips, etc.) because they’re one-size-fits-all.
However, with professional teeth whitening, we adjust your treatment to minimize the possibility of tooth sensitivity. Dr. Gorman also offers Philip Zoom’s recovery gel to relieve symptoms.
- How long does teeth whitening last? Teeth whitening results last anywhere between a few months to a few years.
Here are some reasons why your white smile might fade over time
- Consuming stain-causing foods and drinks
- Not maintaining proper oral hygiene
To keep your smile white for as long as possible, try:
- Avoiding stain-causing foods and drinks
- Drinking water after eating and drinking
- Getting regular dental cleanings
- Using a whitening toothpaste
- Replacing your toothbrush every three months
For more tips, visit our blog.
- Which is better, in-office or take-home? Most of our patients prefer the in-office method because it gives instant results.
However, take-home trays are a great option if you’d like to whiten your smile gradually.
You can also use the at-home kit to maintain your white results year-round. Use the trays for one or two days, once or twice per year.
- Can I whiten my teeth in one day? With Philips Zoom teeth whitening, you can.
It uses professional-grade bleaching gel and blue light to accelerate the whitening process. In just one appointment, you can whiten your smile up to eight shades lighter.
It’s the perfect option if you have a big event coming up, like a wedding or graduation.
- Are there other ways to improve my smile? Yes! Our cosmetic dentistry treatments include:
- Porcelain Veneers
- Prepless Veneers
- Smile Design
- Instant Orthodontics
- Botox® Treatment
- Dental Bonding
- Gum Contouring
Our office is located in North Oaks, MN and serves communities all over the state, including: