In addition to being your Twin Cities dentist, we are also one of your neighbors and we'd like to get to know you better!
Your Twin Cities Dentist Gives Back
- Our Special Friends
Dr. Gorman established a relationship with residents at a local housing program for developmentally disabled adults many years ago and enjoys taking care of their dental needs. It is a privilege to provide care that they would not otherwise receive from the inadequate public assistance program. Dr. Gorman and his team consider this one of the most rewarding aspects of their daily job. This great group of men and women light up our day and have become dear and close to us. We enjoy their cheerful attitude and smiles each time they visit.
- Give Back A Smile in Association with the AACDThrough Give Back a Smile, sponsored by the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Dr. Gorman and his team can provide much needed dental care to women who are survivors of domestic abuse. Survivors know that bruises and scars will fade but broken and missing teeth will not. It is truly rewarding to see the increase in self-esteem and confidence these women gain as we revitalize their smiles while they rebuild their lives. New smiles, new jobs, new relationships, new lives follow and help erase the negative past.
In Her Own Words:
“I used to have such a fear of going to the dentist, but The Gorman Center has changed that. Dr. Gorman is the best…he is so skilled, as is everyone on the staff, and it is obvious that you all really are invested in the well-being of your patients. It is all the ‘little’ things you do that makes it such a pleasant experience to visit your office. “P.S. The coffee is delicious, and the office is decorated beautifully. “P.S.S. I love my new teeth so much, and am so grateful to you all for helping me smile again!” – Give Back a Smile Recipient
- Mission of MercyMinnesota’s Mission of Mercy is a rare opportunity for all of us at The Gorman Center for Fine Dentistry to work collaboratively with other dental professionals. Each year, over the course of two days, 300+ dental professionals come together in one location to provide much-needed dentistry to over 2000 individuals who don’t have the financial means to seek dental care. When people come together, each person’s small part combines to make a large difference within a community.
We look forward to next years’ participation in Bemidji, MN.
- Donated Dental ServicesDr. Gorman is part of a group of Minnesota dentists who donate their time and expertise to help disabled, elderly, or medically-compromised people who cannot afford dental care. The goal of this program to reestablish dental health before upcoming medical procedures. Because we understand the importance of a healthy mouth and a healthy body, we’re especially pleased to be a part of this wonderful program.
- University of Minnesota Cancer ResearchThroughout Dr. Gorman’s career, he and his team have been blessed by personal relationships with clients and have found many have their own cancer stories to tell. In conjunction with celebrating Dr. Gorman’s years of practice, The Gorman Center teamed with the University of Minnesota Cancer Center to hold a silent and live auction, raising over $20,000 for cancer research!
- Donation of TimeIf you are looking for someone to come and speak to your group, Dr. Steve Gorman offers his speaking talents to educate the public on a variety of dental topics. He is an Accredited member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, the world’s largest organization dedicated to advancing excellence in cosmetic dentistry and comprehensive oral care. He speaks on topics such as Healthy Mouth/Healthy Body, Full Mouth Rehabilitation, Options for Cosmetic Dentistry, and Smile Design.
- Race For the Cure
On Mother’s Day, the team participated in Race for the Cure as a group to build upon their commitment to their clients and supporting them and their families as they deal with cancer.