Having trouble viewing the video? Watch it here.… This text opens a new tab to watch our video on YouTube…
Your Health and Safety Are Our Top Priorities
As we welcome you back to our office, we want you to feel confident in knowing we’re committed to maintaining a safe environment. We are implementing extra safety measures above the standard recommendation to ensure this.
Our office has always followed universal precautions and will continue to monitor the guidelines set forth by the CDC, ADA, and MN Board of Dentistry. Their guidelines are instrumental in keeping you and our staff safe as well as preventing the spread of any infection.
Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with what’s changing, and if you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to call us: 651-483-5134.
Here’s What You Can Expect
- Please do not bring anyone with you to the appointment. Guests will be asked to wait outside the office (exceptions will be made for dependents).
- Patient forms and payments can be completed online to limit contact.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please wait in your car and call us to check-in. We’ll come out to meet you.
- In the parking lot, we will ask you a series of health screening questions and take your temperature. Any patients with a fever or other symptoms of illness will be asked to delay their appointment.
- Please wear a mask or face covering when you arrive at our office, and do not remove it until you are seated in the dental chair.
- You will be asked to wash your hands or use hand sanitizer upon arrival, as well as rinse your mouth.
- We are altering our schedule to reduce the number of patients in the office at once. This will help us social distance and maintain infection control.
- Please keep this in mind when scheduling or rescheduling.
- Our hours of operation remain the same.
- All staff will be screened and have their temperature taken daily.
- Office staff will wear a mask at all times.
- Clinical staff will wear personal protective equipment (PPE).
- After every patient, we will thoroughly disinfect the exam room, door handles, surfaces, etc.
- We’re adding more frequent disinfecting cycles.
- We have upgraded our air filtration with HEPA grade air purifiers in all our rooms.
- All staff will be trained and continually updated on office protocols.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys, coffee, and so forth.
- We have rearranged our lobby to keep at least six feet apart.
We Are Here for You
We are so happy to be back seeing our patients and helping you to feel comfortable in the office.
We are prioritizing existing treatment plans from before the COVID-19 mandatory closing and moving forward in planning new smile designs. Our cosmetic focus will continue to be strong, and our concentration on complete health dentistry is more appropriate than ever.
Dr. Gorman is now offering virtual consultations… This text opens a new tab to the virtual consultation website… in three easy steps, so you can get his professional recommendations from the comforts of your home!
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. We want you to feel informed and confident in your healthcare decisions.