Is Smile Design Right for You?
Everyone deserves a custom-tailored smile!
Do you want to improve your smile? Would you like natural-looking results that complement your face? If so, you’re a perfect candidate for Smile Design!
Smile design combines cosmetic and restorative dentistry into one custom treatment plan. From your teeth length to tooth color, every detail is artfully crafted with your unique features and end goal in mind.
Your unbeatable smile design team
What sets Dr. Gorman apart is his accreditation with the AACD… This text opens a new tab to the AACD website…, and his partnership with AACD accredited lab ceramist, Edgar Jimenez. Their level of expertise and skill is second to none.
More importantly, you’ll notice the attention to detail we give when listening to your concerns and goals, and executing them in your smile transformation.
What Goes Into a Custom Smile Makeover?
Here's what our cosmetic dentist considers.
A smile design will fix your teeth’s:
- Stains and discoloration
- Chips, cracks, or breaks
- Alignment, symmetry, and bite
- Size, length, wide, curve, etc.
We take your unique characteristics into consideration:
- Face shape
- Lip and gum line
- Skin tone, eye color, and hair color
- Age, sex, and personality
See Before and After Smile Design Cases
Click on a photo to get a closer look.
"Dr. Gorman gave me a bright, youthful, completely natural-looking smile. My smile has been restored, and my self-confidence renewed."
Common Smile Design Questions
- Am I a candidate for smile design? We recommend scheduling a smile design consultation if you:
- Want to change the look of your smile
- Would like a more youthful-looking appearance
- Want to improve your oral and overall health
- Need extensive comprehensive dental care
- Want to prevent dental problems in the future
- Need multiple cosmetic or restorative dentistry procedures
- Haven’t been to the dentist in a while
A consultation is a risk-free way to explore your options and understand what to expect, such as cost, timeline, number of appointments, etc.
- How long does it take? This will vary depending on the type of treatment, the number of teeth being treated, etc.
At The Gorman Center for Fine Dentistry, we use modern technology for quick, pain-free results without sacrificing quality.
We partner with an expert lab ceramist, Edgar Jimenez, who can meet with you to ensure he gets your custom work just right. This eliminates a lot of back and forth.
When you meet with Dr. Gorman for your consultation, he’ll provide you with an estimated timeline. If you have a big event coming up, like a wedding, we’ll try to customize your plan to meet your needs.
- What treatments are offered?
Our smile designs often include one or more of these:
- Porcelain Veneers
- Prepless Veneers
- Teeth Whitening
- Botox® Treatment
- Instant Orthodontics
- Dental Bonding
- Gum Contouring
- Dental Implants
- All Ceramic Crowns
- Metal-Free Restorations
- Inlays & Onlays
- Bridges & Dentures
The Gorman Center for Fine Dentistry is located in North Oaks and has transformed countless smiles throughout Minnesota, including:
- St. Paul
- Vadnais Heights
- New Brighton
- Little Canada
- White Bear Lake
- Lino Lakes
- Twin Cities
- Arden Hills