“I absolutely love my veneers! My teeth are perfectly straight, nice and
white, very comfortable, and best of all, natural-looking.”– Pam
Porcelain Veneers … We Have Experience
Steve Gorman, DDS AACD creates natural looking porcelain veneers for Minneapolis-St. Paul and North Oaks clients
Veneers are carefully shaped micro-thin porcelain restorations that are permanently adhered to the front of your teeth. These are strong, smooth, extremely durable, and more resistant to abrasion and stains than your own natural enamel.
Porcelain veneers are used to solve many cosmetic problems such as misaligned, chipped, gapped and stained teeth. Closely partnering with AACD accredited ceramist, Edgar Jimenez, Dr. Steve Gorman creates a one-of-a-kind perspective and awareness that allows us to design and create your smile like no other. From your initial visit, to shape and color selection, both Dr. Gorman and Mr. Jimenez have a careful eye on the science, function, and art of your smile design.
- Provide a brighter, whiter smile and consistent color
- Create a more youthful appearance
- Improve the shape of your teeth
- Resurface discolored or stained teeth
- Change the position of your teeth without braces
- Close unattractive spaces between your teeth
- Replace tooth structure due to wear, chipping, fracture or decay
- Provide or restore proper bite function in the front teeth
Dr. Gorman has developed the expertise and experience needed to create dental veneers that look natural, giving you the ultimate in a cosmetic makeover — the smile you’ve always wanted.
Contact The Gorman Center for Fine Dentistry to discuss porcelain veneers with St. Paul, Minneapolis, and North Oaks area dentist Dr. Gorman today.